The Carrollton Inn is committed to providing a website that can be accessed by all, including users with disabilities.
Carrollton Inn strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
In addition, we offer rooms with accessibility features, which may be booked through https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?hotel=44946. Those features include:
- Accessible guest rooms that include the following:
- 32-inch wide door openings
- Adjustable height hand-held shower wands
- Lowered bathroom vanity height for disabled person
- Toilet seat for disabled person
- Bed height for disabled person
- Accessible route to accessible guest rooms
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible restaurants and lounges
- Accessible entrance to fitness center
- TTY/TTD compatible
- Service animals allowed for persons with disabilities
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us on accessibility@ firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.